Fast Acting Pain Relief With Long Lasting Results
We are the experts in gentle pain and injury solutions. Our progressive techniques are sure to produce the results that you desire with your pain relief. As a patient, you will undergo a complete physical exam, one on one with a skilled therapist who will listen, understand, and be quick in determining your needs. Even if you have tried other treatments and therapies, we offer programs that are right for you, and are proven to be the MOST effective for people suffering from:
Benefits of Our Programs:
Physical Therapy In Fresno
Physical Therapy In Fresno is Being Redefined!
Revolutionary pain relief treatments that work immediately are available only at Thompson Physical Therapy. You will love that it is gentle and very affordable, whether you have insurance or not.
Physical Therapy in Fresno is not the same everywhere you go. The Thompson Physical Therapy team is caring and compassionate yet we are the best at what we do. The programs being offered here by our licensed physical therapists range from pain relief, joint replacement, athlete training and workers compensation. You’ll find some of the best physical therapists Fresno has to offer, and you’ll find physical therapy services not being offered by other facilities. If you are looking for a physical therapist in Fresno that will provide fast pain relief or to improve the quality of your life, we guarantee you will find the best physical therapist at our facility. Some of the reasons Thompson Physical Therapy is unlike any other lies in our caring staff and revolutionary pain relief procedures. We truly are the experts in relieving pain and improving the quality of life for our patients. Call today and get a free screening to determine if we are the right place for you.
(c) Copyright 2011 thompsonpt.com
Do You Know Someone Suffering from… Pain, Injury, Arthritis, Difficulty Walking, Weakness, or Balance Problems?
We can Help!!
Our Revolutionary New Treatments are Safe, Fast, and Effective. Even if Other Treatments have Failed, our Solutions are Proven to Work on Most Joint, Nerve, Muscle, and Tendon Problems. All Treatments are Non-invasive with No Side-effects, and FDA Cleared.
Our Solutions are Affordable Also, No Insurance? No Problem!
1. I don’t have time- How much TV do you watch? During your shows use resistance bands or walk in place
2. I’m too tired- Working out actually gives you more energy due to the endorphins released
3. I don’t get a break from the kids- Multitask! While they are swinging you can walk around the park
4. Exercise is boring- Find an activity you love. Think outside the box. Or join an exercise group.
5. I just don’t like to move- If you don’t like sweating exercise indoors where there’s air conditioning. If it hurts your joints exercise in the water where it decreases your joint pressure. If you feel like your incapable start slow and work your way up.
6. I always end up quitting- Set small, attainable goals. This allows you to succeed, not fail. Or keep a log and track results, if you know your results your more likely to stick with your exercise regimen. Have a workout partner for accountability and motivation.
Once you get started, its easier to stick with it! Find that motivation in you to get started today!
A new study shows 30 minutes of exercise a day works just as well as an hour in helping overweight adults lose weight. People may still have extra energy leftover after shorter workouts to be more physically active throughout the day.
Roasted salmon and vegetables
You can season gentlywith coconut aminos, garlic and green onion is a delicious, nutritious meal that’s on the table in thirty minutes flat. The salmon will be moist and tender, the beans and bell peppers crisp and fresh and the mushrooms soaked with the sweet-salty umami flavor of coconut aminos.
Buying individual salmon fillets of the same weight and thickness makes it easy to gauge when the salmon is perfectly cooked. For a 1 to 1 1/2 inch thick fillet, this means 10 to 12 minutes. That’s just enough time to set the table. It’s also just enough time to cook crisp-tender veggies that haven’t lost their fresh flavor or vibrant color.
Make this meal again and again, using a new combination of vegetables each time. Bok choy, thinly sliced cabbage, carrots and zucchini are all delicious options.
Time in the Kitchen: 30 minutes
1/4 cup coconut aminos https://www.marksdailyapple.com/is-it-primal-7-more-foods-scrutinized/ or tamari (60 ml)
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil (15 ml)
1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil (15 ml)
3 green onions, roughly chopped
2 to 4 cloves garlic
4 (6-ounce) center-cut salmon fillets (170 g each)
3/4 pound green beans (340 g)
1 pound mushrooms (try a blend of cremini and oyster), roughly chopped (450 g)
3 red bell peppers, thinly sliced (seeds removed)
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450 ºF (232 ºC).
Place three rimmed baking pans in the oven to heat up. One needs to be just large enough to hold the salmon, the other two will be for the vegetables. The more spread out the veggies are, the faster they will cook.
In a blender, combine the coconut aminos (or tamari) and the oils, green onions and garlic for about 25 seconds, until the green onions and garlic are very finely chopped.
Pour 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the sauce into a small bowl and then brush it onto the salmon pieces.
Combine the green beans, bell peppers and mushrooms in a large bowl. Pour the remaining sauce on top and use your hands to toss the veggies until well coated.
Take the hot pans out of the oven. Set the salmon pieces in one of the hot pans. Spread the veggies out in the other two pans. Place all the pans in the oven.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until salmon reaches desired doneness.
Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper over the salmon and veggies to taste. Serve with additional coconut aminos or tamari on the side for additional flavor if needed.
HAVING TROUBLE LOSING WEIGHT? COME VISIT OUR CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER AT THOMPSON PT FOR AS LITTLE AS $12 PER SESSION! CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO GET STARTED (559) 365-5001.
1. Exercise is only part of the weight loss story-
Healthy eating is also encouraged for maximum weight loss.
2. Exercise is a must for weight maintenance.
3. Food splurges may undo your efforts-
Exercise may not give you as much calorie wiggle room as you think.
4. Exercise machines may not tell the whole calorie story.
5. One daily workout may not be enough-
It’s not about one hour long workout a day, it’s about an active lifestyle. Try to stay active for 12 hours a day instead of just the one hour while your working out.
1. Use sea salt, herbs, and spices for food interest and appetite stimulation.
2. Make your own salad dressing using: raw vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and expeller expressed flax oil.
3. Use natural sweeteners in moderation (honey, maple syrup, cane sugar juice, stevia)
4. Use only unpasteurized wine or beer in moderation with meals.
5. Cook only in stainless steel, cast iron, glass, or good quality enamel.
6. Use only natural supplements.
Along with these nutritional guidelines you should get plenty of sleep, exercise, and natural light for best health results
1. Eat whole, natural foods- try to stay away from processed or unnatural foods
2. Use traditional fats and oils (butter, animal fats, extra virgin olive oil, sesame and flax oil, coconut and palm oil)
3. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, preferably organic, or lightly steamed
4. Use whole grains that are prepared by soaking, sprouting, or sour leavening to neutralize phytic acid and other anti-nutrients
5. Use filtered water for cooking and drinking
Physical therapy prior to surgery can strengthen your muscles, which takes some of the pressure off your joints and ligaments, depending upon the type of surgery you are having. Improving range of motion also enhances recovery because your muscles will be less tense after surgery, which can enhance your recovery. The goal of reducing swelling can reduce the amount of scarring you experience after surgery. Less scar tissue means you can recover your full range of motion more quickly.
Is my office chair too large? Often this can bring unwanted back pain!!
Too many people sit in an office chair all day that is simply too large. Here are some simple things that you can check to see if you need to consider upgrading your chair.
1. Both of your feet should comfortably touch the ground. Dangling feet are a huge liability, as support through your feet helps to stabilize your lower back.
2. The backs of your knees should not touch the seat of the chair while you are comfortably sitting. You should have a minimum of 1-2 inches of space between the back of your knees and where the seat of the chair starts.
3. The back of your chair should support you up to the level of your shoulder blades. This means that you should be able to sit “all the way back” into your chair as you work. If scooting back into your chair causes your feet to lift off the ground, or if it causes the backs of your knees to cram against the chair, you need a larger chair!
4. The arm rests of your chair should be able to move up and down to accommodate where your elbows are as you type. Many chairs that are too large have arm rests that do not lower enough to comfortably support the elbows. You should not feel as if you have to “shrug” your shoulders in order to rest your arms comfortably.